March 3, 2012
But oh my love, though our bodies may be parted
Though our skin may not touch skin.
Look for me with the sun-bright sparrow,
I will come on the breath of the wind.
- The Decemberists - Yankee Bayonet (I Will Be Home Then)
- whatcaitysays reblogged this from prouvaireish
- izetotheskye reblogged this from 366sketches
- prouvaireish reblogged this from 366sketches and added:
- firstplayer reblogged this from iamawolftoman and added:
- iamawolftoman reblogged this from firstplayer and added:
- 366sketches posted this